Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lacking Heroes

Just wanted to post something short and to the point...
I am worried about Heroes... What has happened to it?! First season was awesome, 2nd season was, well not great, but I still stuck by because in my heart I knew it would get better, so I was excited to hear the Time Kring himself realized the error of his ways and will bring the Heroes we once knew and loved. But sadly, there are a lot of things that went wrong this season, specially during last weeks episode which took place primarily in the future... There were things overlooked, many things just left me confused, and just a sloppy episode. I mean how the frak did Peter die (TWICE) if he has the ability to heal... I DONT GET IT!!! anywho. yesterday I realized something, there must be something wrong with this season of Heroes if I chose to switch to One Tree Hill rather than watch the entire show. By 9:30 I was more interested in seeing what the annoying broody Lucas had to say then Nathan... WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO?!
Please Tim Kring, Please stop making the show more confusing than it has to be, and just get back to the comic book feel and mystic that was once an amazing show, one that made me want to be a hero.
I still have hope though. I will continue to watch Heroes at 9, but whether or not I watch for the entire hour depends if Claire Bennett trumps Brooke Davis... it was never supposed to come to this.

tata

1 comment:

Mr. Kissner said...

post more, these are fun to read